Quater teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon olive oil.
40 grams Fusilli Pasta.
100 g rocket leaves.
300 g skinless and and boneless roast chicken shredded
1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced.
3 tablespoons creme fraiche.
The juice of one lemon juice.
Quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
1 teaspoon of black pepper.
1. Fill a small saucepan with water, add the salt, a drizzle of olive oil, and boil the water.
2. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and stir to stop it sticking. Drop the temperature. Stir intermittently, checking the softness of the pasta after 4 minutes.
3. Whilst the pasta is cooking, line the salad bowl with the rocket, and add the chop the avocado and cooked chicken.
4. In a small bowl mix together the creme fraiche with the lemon juice. Add one tablespoon of the pasta water and stir, seasoning with salt and black pepper.
5. Using a collander drain the cooked pasta, scatter over the salad and pour over the creme fraiche dressing.