I LIKE THIS RECIPE BECAUSE ... this is salad is full of tantilising flavours. The creaminess of the Greek Yoghurt really draws out the bite of the Dijon Mustard. Oh, and the peppery watercress, sweetness of the mango and fresh lemon take this salad to another level. Guaranteed!
4 skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons black pepper
1/3 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons garlic granules
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
5 spring onions washed and chopped
1 red pepper deseeded washed and sliced
1 mango sliced
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
3 tablespoons Greek Yoghurt
Salt (for the sweet potatoes)
4 sweet potatoes peeled, washed and chopped
16 cherry tomatoes
160g watercress leaves
Juice from 1 lemon (for the dressing)
1/2 teaspoon salt (for the dressing)
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (for the dressing)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Place the chicken breasts onto a baking tray. I use a disposable tray for this as it just saves on washing up! Drizzle over the olive oil, season with black pepper, salt, garlic granules, rosemary. Then, place the sliced mango, spring onions, red pepper onto the tray
3. In a small bowl mix together the Dijon Mustard with the Greek Yoghurt; cook for 50 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, boil the sweet potatoes for 20 minutes or until they are tender.
5 . After 50 minutes remove the tray from the oven. Line a salad bowl with watercress leaves, add the sweet corn, tomatoes and scatter over the cooked chicken, onion and mango.
6. In a small jar mix together the lemon juice, salt and extra virgin olive oil. Stir or shake the jar to make sure the ingredients combine. Pour over the salad. Serve immediately.
Do you feel life-coaching could be useful for you to seek direction? All consultations are online via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime. Life-coaching can help with a variety of problems or to help you get set on a challenge. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07544 899 681.