4 skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons garlic granules
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
5 spring onions washed and chopped
1 red pepper sliced
1 mango sliced
100 ml white wine
Salt (for the sweet potatoes)
4 sweet potatoes peeled, washed and chopped
16 salad vine riped tomatoes
160g spinach leaves
- 1 reheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the chicken breasts onto a baking tray. I use a disposable tray for this. Drizzle over the olive oil, season with black pepper, salt, garlic granules, rosemary. Then, place the sliced mango, spring onions, red pepper onto the tray.
- Pour over the white wine and place the tray in the oven. Cook for 50 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, boil the sweet potatoes for 20 minutes or until they are tender.
- After 50 minutes remove the tray from the oven. Line a salad bowl with spinach leaves, add sweet corn, tomatoes and scatter over the cooked chicken, cooked onion, mango and white wine (from the tray bake).
Do you feel life-coaching could be useful for you to seek direction? All consultations are online via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime. Life-coaching can help with a variety of problems or to help you get set on a challenge. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07544 899 681.