Drizzle olive oil.
1 red onion, peeled washed and diced.
5 medium carrots peeled and chopped.
1 lb new potatoes cut in half.
4 oz chopped brocolli.
4 oz chopped cauliflower.
1 x 400g chopped tomatoes.
350 ml vegetable stock.
1 teaspoon garlic granules.
1 teaspoon mixed herbs.
2 tablespoon paprika.
Quater teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon black pepper.
Drizzle olive oil (for skillet).
4 chicken breasts without skin.
1 teaspoons runny honey.
1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard.
5 oz red lentils.
Dried parsley for decoration.
1. Place the casserole on a low heat, warm the olive oil for several minutes. Then add the chopped onion.
2. Add all the other vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Pour in the can of tomatoes, vegetable stock, garlic granules, mixed herbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. then simmer.
4. In a seperate skilet drizzle olive oil and add the chicken breasts. Fry them until they are cooked on both sides. Then add to the casserole.
5. Add the runny honey and mustard to the casserole. Stir and complete with the red lentils. Cover and cook in the oven at 170 degrees C for 90 minutes.
6. Scatter with dried parsley and serve.