1 teaspoon olive oil.
1 tablespoon garlic.
1 tablespoon turmeric.
1 teaspoon white pepper.
1 quarter teaspoon salt.
1 red onion peeled and chopped into small chunks.
1 red onion peeled and sliced.
1 courgette sliced.
200 g button mushrooms.
3 celery sticks, finely chopped.
1 tin of sweetcorn, drained.
300 g skinless and and boneless roast chicken shredded.
200 ml vegetable stock.
400 ml can of coconut milk.
300 g egg noodles.
1. Drizzle the olive oil into a large casserole and place on a low heat to warm through for several minutes.
2. Add the garlic, turmeric,, White Pepper and Rock Salt and cook for a further 5 minutes , stirring regularly.
3. Now add the chopped red onion, courgette, mushrooms, celery and sweetcorn to the casserole.
4. After cooking the spices and vegetables for a further 2 - 3 minutes add the roast chicken and stock. Cook on a low temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Add theconut Milk, stirring the soup, and then cooking for a further 30 minutes.
6. Stir the soup again and add in the noodles. Cook for further 5 minutes, decorate with and serve.