Although, this workshop will not offer a solution to every problem, it will provide a structure to general problem solving. The course is 6 hours and is charged at £80.00 per person, per hour. The course covers: -
- Friendly ice-breaker.
- An over-view of the problem-solving process.
- Strategies to identify the relevant information and the significant questions to ask.
- The process to ensure the solution is met within a set deadine..
- Methods to define a position in the correct terms.
- How to write problem-solving statements.
- Brain-storming exercises to initiate idea development.
- Strategies, such as group voting and cost-benefit analysis to evaluate desired outcomes.
- Final analysis and tests to determine a successful outcome.
- Work-shop summary and de-brief.
The overall price includes a 30 minute consultation to determine any specifics you would like me to include. Please call me on 07544 899681 to discuss.