300 g Greek yoghurt.
6 tablespoons curry powder.
3 tablespoons mango chutney.
Quater of a teaspoon of Rock Salt.
1 teaspoon of White Pepper.
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
200 g Basmati Rice.
100 g rocket leaves.
1 cucumber sliced.
1 small tin of sweetcorn drained.
8 spring onions
4 tablespoons toasted sesame oil.
1 teaspoon olive oil.
Pinch of salt.
4 tablespoons oriander.
Handful of cashaw nuts to toast.
Handful of rasins to toast.
1. In a large bowl mix the Greek yoghurt with the curry powder, mango chutney and salt and white pepper.
2. Place each chicken breast in the curry mixture, ensuring each one is covered. Once covered, transfer to a baking tray. Place this in the fridge for 30 minutes. I use a disposable foil tray for this recipe.
3. Weigh the rice and empty into a bowl of cold water and cover, leaving for 30 minutes.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees, remove the tray from the fridge and cook the breasts for 50 minutes and until the chicken is cooked right through.
5. For the salad, line a salad bowl with rocket, then place the chopped cucumber, spring onions and drained sweetcorn into the bowl. Drizzle with toasted sesame oil.
6. Using a colander rince the Basmati Rice thoroughly, until the water is clear. Place in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add the corriander. Drizzle over the olive oil, season with Rock Salt, stir the rice to coat the grains and bring to the boil.
7. Once boiling, drop to a very low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Drain the majority of the rice water away, leaving a tiny amount left. Wrap the rice in a tea towel for ten minutes.
9. After eight minutes, place the cashew nuts and rasins in a frying pan and toast on a low heat for several minutes.
10.Pour the remaining rice water over the salad as a dressing, using a fork fluff up the now dried Basmati Rice and add to the salad. Toss the salad together ensuring the coriander dressing covers the salad. Scatter the toasted cashew nuts and raisins over the salad and place the chicken breasts on top.