Getting customer service correct can be a difficult task and this workshop tries to apply the psychology to customer care and summarises the key principles. I offer this course as either a 4 hour session, either a morning or afternoon, or a full-day, lasting 8 hours. Both include: -
- Friendly icebreaker;
- Reviewing the latest theories into understanding the psychology of customer service.
- Understanding and using clear everyday language;
- Creating a Vision Statement for customer service;
- Producing a Service Vision Statement;
- Defining what is good acceptable service standards;
- Considering service-focussed communication skills;
- Explaining strategies to maintain good customer satisfaction;
- Focussing in on strategies to quickly problem solve;
A full day workshop will go into more depth and there will be greater application. Because of timing, I can only apply to specific situations in your workplace on the full-day option. The full day course includes a free 30 minute consulation to discuss any specifics you would like me to include.
Each workshop, both half-day and full day, are charged at £80.00 per person per hour. Please call me on 07544 899681 to discuss.