1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic granules
25 ml gin
25 ml tonic
200g basmati rice
12 spring onions washed and finely chopped
120 asparagus spears washed and trimmed
400g cold-water prawns (shelled)
- In a medium-sized bowl drizzle the olive oil, add the black pepper, salt, garlic granules, lime juice, gin and tonic.
- Place each salmon fillet into the marinade; turn over each fillet to ensure it is totally covered. Once covered, wrap in foil and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Also, cover-over the bowl as the marinade will be used later.
- When you are ready to cook, boil the rice as per the instructions.
- Drizzle the left-over marinade into a medium-sized skillet (you may need some extra olive oil). Add the spring onions prawns, sautee for 5 minutes. Then add the salmon fillets; cook for 8 minutes. When translucent and flaky the salmon is ready to eat.
- Combine with the cooked rice and serve immediately.
This May, Direct Action is launching its Anxiety Course which includes over 25 new recipes in a radical plan to make your life easier. More information soon.
Do you feel life-coaching could be useful for you to seek direction? All consultations are online via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime. Life-coaching can help with a variety of problems or to help you get set on a challenge. Contact me on email@example.com or on 07544 899 681.