I love this recipe, as you can do the majority of the preparation the night before, meaning all you need to do is re-heat and cook the wrap! It's that simple ...
1 teaspoon olive oil.
Quarter teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon white pepper.
4 button mushrooms.
1 rasher bacon chopped.
1/3 400g can chopped tomatoes.
1 teaspoon chipottle paste.
Slurp worcester sauce.
1 teaspoon coriander seeds.
Juice from 1 lime
Half avocado peeled, stone removed and cubed.
1. Pour the olive oil into a medium sized skillet and let this warm for 2-3 minutes. Season with the salt and white pepper.
2. Fry the mushrooms and bacon for several minutes, then add the chopped tomatoes. Stir the mixture to avoid burning.
3. Add the chipottle paste; worcester sauce, brown sugar, coriander seeds and lime juice. Remove from the skillet, draining any fat away, placing on a warmed plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. In the same skillet, warm the tortilla until it is toasted on both sides. Remove from the heat, add the Mexican mix and top with the chopped avocado.
5. Roll the wrap; chop into thirds and eat. Yum!!