1 teaspoon olive oil.
1 teaspoon white pepper.
Quarter teaspoon salt.
1.5 litres fish stock.
50g New Potatoes halved.
165g can of sweetcorn.
180g Salmon skinned and chopped into chunks (2 fillets).
2 tablespoons fennel granules.
200 ml double cream.
200 ml white wine.
1. Drizzle olive oil into a casserole and warm over a low heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add the white pepper, salt, herbs and garlic granules. Then add the onion.
3. Once the onion is soft, pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
4. Once boiling, reduce the temperature, add the new potatoes and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Add the sweetcorn; cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the fish to the broth, and cook on a low heat for a further 20 minutes. Scatter in the fennel granules.
6. After 20 minutes, pour in the white wine and the thick cream.
7. Serve in warmed bowls with crusty bread.