80g green beans trimmed.
Pinch of salt for green beans.
4 salmon fillets.
4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard.
4 tablespoons honey.
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar.
Quarter teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon black pepper.
Portion of roasted parsnip soup a third of soup from recipe either defrosted or removed from fridge an hour before cooking. - just under a third of the soup.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Wash the green beans and place in a saucepan filled with one-third of water. Add a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
3. In a medium sized bowl mix the honey and mustard together and toss together with the red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Add to the portion of roasted parsnip soup and stir together ensuring the mix combines.
4. Place each salmon fillet in the bowl, cover in the mix and wrap in foil, making a parcel. Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Once the pan of water is boiling, place a lid on and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the lid and stir in the butter; cook for several more minutes making the left-over water evaporate
and the beans are crispy. Season with salt and pepper and serve with the cooked salmon parcels and a mixed salad.