Quarter teaspoon salt.
4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed.
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 red onion peeled and cubed.
1 chopped orange pepper.
50g cream cheese.
1 teaspoon white pepper.
1 teaspoon mixed herbs.
1 teaspoon garlic granules.
1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
7 eggs whisked with fork.
8 tablespoons of cheddar cheese.
Dried parsley for decoration.
1. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and then add the sliced sweet potato. Simmer for 10 minutes until soft.
2. On a low heat, warm the olive oil in an oven-safe-skillet.
3. After several minutes, add the chopped red onion and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees C.
5. Now add the chopped orange pepper; cherry tomatoes and cream cheese.
6. Season with white pepper, mixed herbs, garlic granules and smoked paprika.
7. Drain the sweet potato and add to the skillet. With a fork whisk the eggs and fold into the mix.
8. Let the mixture set; scatter the cheese over and place in the oven for ten minutes.
9. Scatter with parsley and serve with a green salad and warmed bread.