160 g spinach leaves, washed and drained.
16 cherry tomatoes.
1 teaspoon olive oil (for the baking tray).
1 teaspoon coconut oil (for the skillet).
1 75g thin frying or sandwich steak sliced.
1 teaspoon white pepper.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon garlic granules.
1 teaspoon dried herbs.
4 tablespoons smoked paprika.
1 teaspoon butter.
4 tablespoons blue cheese.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C. Line a medium sized salad bowl with the spinach leaves. Chop the celery and add to the bowl.
2 Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. I use a disposable tray for this recipe. Cook for 20 minutes.
3. After ten minutes, drizzle coconut oil into a medium sized skillet and place on a medium heat. Season with pepper and salt. Add the garlic granules, dried herbs and smoked paprika. Cook for 6 minutes.
4. Place the butter and blue cheese in a separate pan. Stir briefly to combine and then let the mixture melt.
5. Remove the cherry tomatoes from the oven; add to the bowl. Now, add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on either side or until cooked to your own liking. Place on a plate while you pour the paprika sauce over the salad.
6. Put the cooked chopped steak on top of the salad. Pour the blue cheese on top. Delich!