160 g spinach leaves, washed and drained
16 cherry tomatoes washed and sliced in half
1 teaspoon olive oil (for the baking tray)
1 teaspoon coconut oil (for the skillet)
1 75g thin frying or sandwich steak sliced
1 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic granules
1 teaspoon dried herbs
4 tablespoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon butter.
4 tablespoons blue cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C. Line a medium sized salad bowl with the spinach leaves. Chop the celery and add to the bowl.
2 Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. I use a disposable tray for this recipe. Cook for 20 minutes.
3. After ten minutes, drizzle coconut oil into a medium sized skillet and place on a medium heat. Season with pepper and salt. Add the garlic granules, dried herbs and smoked paprika. Cook for 6 minutes.
4. Place the butter and blue cheese in a separate pan. Stir briefly to combine and then let the mixture melt.
5. Remove the cherry tomatoes from the oven; add to the bowl. Now, add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on either side or until cooked to your own liking. Place on a plate while you pour the paprika sauce over the salad.
6. Put the cooked chopped steak on top of the salad. Pour the blue cheese on top. Delich!
Do you feel life-coaching could be useful for you to seek direction? All consultations are online via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime. Life-coaching can help with a variety of problems or to help you get set on a challenge. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07544 899 681.