I find this recipe so easy, and it can keep up to 4 days in the fridge. It's a great breakfast to turn to when you have no time and flying out the door.
Strawberries (as many as you want!) washed and dried.
Blueberries (as many as you want!) washed and dried.
2 tablespoons honey.
1 teaspoon ginger granules.
1 teaspoon cinamon granules.
1 cup of granola.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Wash and dry all the strawberries and blueberries, then place on a baking tray. I use a disposable foil tray for this recipe.
3. Drizzle with honey and add ginger, cinamon and the granola. Toss the mixture together.
4. Place in the oven for 35 minutes or until the fruit softens and caramelizes into the honey mixture. Try to do this the day before so you can enjoy it the next morning for breakfast.
5. Place in the fridge in an airtight container. When ready to serve spoon 1 tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt and serve.