I find this recipe so easy, and it can keep up to 4 days in the fridge. It's a great breakfast to turn to when you have no time and flying out the door.
Strawberries (as many as you want!) washed and dried.
Blueberries (as many as you want!) washed and dried.
2 tablespoons honey.
1 teaspoon ginger granules.
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
1 cup granola.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Wash and dry all the strawberries and blueberries, then place on a baking tray. I use a disposable foil tray for this recipe.
3. Drizzle with honey and add ginger, cinnamon and the granola. Toss the mixture together.
4. Place in the oven for 35 minutes or until the fruit softens and caramelises into the honey mixture. Try to do this the day before so you can enjoy it the next morning for breakfast.
5. Place in the fridge in an airtight container. When ready to eat, add one tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt and serve.
This May, Direct Action is launching its Anxiety Course which includes over 25 new recipes in a radical plan to make your life easier. More information soon.
Do you feel life-coaching could be useful for you to seek direction? All consultations are online via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime. Life-coaching can help with a variety of problems or to help you get set on a challenge. Contact me on email@example.com or on 07544 899 681.